Qualified Rural Surveyor – Aspiring to Partner
A very well respected independent firm of Chartered Surveyors notable for their excellent client relationships throughout the counties of Kent, Sussex and Surrey have an exciting new opportunity to join their growing rural business.
Based in West Sussex, responsibilities will be varied and interesting including providing advice on a wide range of rural consultancy matters such as estate management, rural business advice, landlord and tenant, valuation, planning and development, and other diverse areas of work.
As well as working on existing instructions you will have an opportunity to get involved in identifying, securing and delivering new business opportunities and developing new work streams as part of a supportive team network.
This role will particularly suit someone ambitious who is looking to take the next step in their career with the following attributes:
- MRICS qualified, aspiring to Partner level
- Capable of building and maintaining good relationships with clients and providing recommendations based on technical knowledge and experience
- Able to support the team in winning and delivering new instructions
- The ability to provide positive leadership to other members of the team
- A keen networker, confident, ambitious and driven
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of, and contribute to, the ongoing success of a thriving independent and multi-disciplined firm. It offers strong potential for advancement and promotion.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org