The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 allows for some development to be carried out without the need for express planning consent. We can provide initial advice on whether this legislation would apply to your development project and assist in securing the necessary authorisation under the legislation.
Does your building comply – download our help guides to Permitted Development.
General Buildings
Agricultural Buildings