- Photo entries can be posted in the comments section of the Twitter/Facebook post as scaled down, low res. images.
- Entrants MUST have a copy of their photo that is at least 4 MB in size, anything less than this and your photo cannot be chosen.
- Your photo must be an original taken by you and not from any 3rd party sites.
- By entering this competition, you consent to the image being used by Batcheller Monkhouse.
- The winning photo will be chosen inhouse by the Batcheller Monkhouse team.
- The owner of the winning photo will be contacted prior to announcement to confirm A) acceptance and B) that they have the photo available as a high res. image (min 4 MB).
- The winner of this competition will receive a bottle of champagne.
The publication is called ‘Rural Outlook’ and we are looking for an image that reflects this title. We will accept Aerial (drone) photos, Farm animals, Rural Scenes/landscapes (MUST be Sussex/Kent based) and anything else that you feel captures this theme.
Past photo examples are included on the competition post please refer to these for inspiration.