Our planning appraisals are well researched and prepared and comprise the following:
- Site visit to view both the site and understand its context
- Review of planning history
- Identification of existing lawful uses on the site
- Planning policy
- Review of statutory designations on and close to the site which could affect development potential
- Review of relevant application and appeal decisions
Our appraisals assess a site’s development potential in the short, medium and long term based on a review of the above. Advice will also be provided on a planning strategy to give your development project the best chance of success at the application stage.
Our planning teams have over 40 years combined experience of working within the south-east which we use to provide our clients with informed and robust advice on development potential and planning strategy.