Batcheller Monkhouse Logo
Batcheller Monkhouse 68 High Street,
TN33 0AG Battle, 01424775577

Permitted Development

The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 allows for some development to be carried out without the need for express planning consent. We can provide initial advice on whether this legislation would apply to your development project and assist in securing the necessary authorisation under the legislation.

Our offices are now open

Should you wish to visit us please arrange an appointment. Committed to ensuring the safety of all clients, staff and customers, we have taken several measures to protect against coronavirus.