Henley Down, Catsfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £780,000 - £820,000**
An attractive Grade II Listed period house in a semi-rural but not isolated location with traditional outbuilding having extant planning consent for conversion to a study, swimming pool and garden of about 0.8 of an acre.
- Grade II Listed period house
- 5 Bedrooms
- Much character
- Semi-rural location between Catsfield and Crowhurst
- Extant PP for Outbuilding conversion
- Battle town and station about 4 miles
- Garden of approximately 0.8 of an acre
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Northiam Road, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
**Guide Price £725,000 - £775,000** A well-appointed, detached, light and spacious, five bedroomed house, on the edge of Staplecross village, set within well-maintained gardens of 0.5 of an ...