Henley Down, Catsfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £780,000 - £820,000**
An attractive Grade II Listed period house in a semi-rural but not isolated location with traditional outbuilding having extant planning consent for conversion to a study, swimming pool and garden of about 0.8 of an acre.
- Grade II Listed period house
- 5 Bedrooms
- Much character
- Semi-rural location between Catsfield and Crowhurst
- Extant PP for Outbuilding conversion
- Battle town and station about 4 miles
- Garden of approximately 0.8 of an acre
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Station Road, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £850,000 - £880,000** A delightful detached Victorian house in the heart of Hurst Green village, with excellent well-proportioned family accommodation together with a detached ...