Heathfield Road, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
- Edge of Burwash village
- Detached single storey property
- Stunning countryside views
- Self-contained annexe
- Mature gardens and five paddocks
- Stable block and sand school
- Generous parking and turning area
- In all about 6 acres
A well-presented single storey property, ideal as one family home, although part is currently formed into a self-contained annexe. Situated in a semi-rural position on the fringes of Burwash and enjoying stunning views, together with a detached cabin, outbuildings, sand school and about 6 acres. EPC D.
Broad View is a well-presented, detached, single storey property ideal as one large family home, part of which is currently formed into a self-contained annexe. The elevations are brick beneath a tiled roof and there is mains gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
The property is approached down a private drive of some length and being within walking distance of the village amenities.
• The stables and dog grooming room have permitted B1 business use (to be verified with Rother District Council).
• Consent reference RR/2005/193/P was originally obtained for two Holiday Let cottages, but this was changed to achieve consent for the stables.
• The house has lapsed planning consent RR/2016/347/P for two bedrooms and a bathroom in the loft space.
• Lapsed planning permission to remove the existing roof and formation of first floor accommodation RR/2009/2598/P.
• There is lapsed planning consent RR/2009/1801/P to demolish the existing house and replace with a five bedroom two storey property.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door to kitchen finished with a range of wall and base units with space for fridge/freezer, integrated eye level grill and oven and electric hob. The units are complemented with tiled worktops and there is space for a washing machine and dryer.
• Arched opening through to the sitting room which is finished with a tiled floor. French doors lead directly to a decked terrace creating a delightful spot to sit and take in the stunning countryside views. There is an open fireplace with tiled hearth and oak mantel, double doors through to the annexe sitting room.
• Off an internal corridor there is a study with window to the front, a family bathroom and three bedrooms, all benefiting from built in wardrobe cupboards.
• This comprises a kitchen fitted with Shaker-style wall and base units, complemented by wooden worktops, butler sink and tiled floor. There is an eye-level double Bosch oven and grill, slimline integrated Bosch dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. A side door leads directly to the garden.
• From an inner hallway, there is bedroom 5/dining room which also has the benefit of an en suite shower room.
• The sitting room is positioned to enjoy the countryside views with bi-fold doors leading directly out to the decked terrace.
• The bedroom has a bay window to the rear and an en suite bathroom which is fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising bath, WC, rectangular hand basin within a vanity unit.
From a gated entrance, the driveway leads down to a generous parking and turning area with paddocks either side. The property is situated in the centre of its gardens and paddocks.
The gardens, which are predominantly laid to lawn, are interspersed with mature trees and shrubs. There is a pond and a detached cabin with woodburner.
Adjacent to the parking area and with a concrete hardstanding is a stable block with six loose boxes, tack room and WC. Alongside is a sandschool (40 x 20) and a further storage container with three further timber stables.
In total there are five fence-enclosed paddocks.
In all about 6 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
POAPrice On Application
Cornwells Bank, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
A charming Grade II listed detached family home presented in excellent condition throughout with the benefit of a detached office/annexe. Located in a semi-rural position on the edge of Newick. In all...