Three Oaks Lane, Westfield, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35
- Spacious family house
- Indoor swimming pool
- Annexe (in need of refurbishment)
- Private gardens and grounds.
- Lake and paddock
- In all about 2 acres
- Rural location
An excellent and unusually spacious detached family house, incorporating an indoor swimming pool and attached annexe bungalow, (in need of refurbishment) extending in all to 4,734 sq ft and enjoying a rural location with farmland views. The grounds comprise garden, paddock, lake and former stabling in all about 2 acres.
An excellent and unusually spacious detached family house incorporating an indoor
swimming pool and attached annexe bungalow which is in need of refurbishment, and extending in all to 4,734 sq ft. The elevations are brick, part weatherboard and colourwashed white beneath a tiled roof. There are sealed unit double glazed windows and the electric central heating has heaters in each room which can be individually controlled, including by an app on a mobile phone. Brookside Farm has all the benefits for those seeking a spaciously planned family house with potential annexe/office and for dual family occupation, together with a wonderful indoor swimming pool and 2 acres of grounds including a lake and stream.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door to spacious entrance hall with black and white tiled floor and built-in coat cupboard. Cloakroom with black and white tiled floor, basin and WC.
• From the hall, double doors open to the impressive living room with built-in wallmounted
log burner, oak floor, two bay windows and doors to the garden.
• The inner hall has a broom cupboard, oak floor and double doors to the dining room with oak floor and deep storage cupboard.
• The excellent kitchen/breakfast/family room is a particular feature, part of which has some exposed ceiling timbers. The well-fitted kitchen area has twin glazed sinks, full length granite work surfaces, cupboards and drawers beneath, integrated oven, wall cupboards, custom-made two-oven LPG Aga, integrated Hotpoint oven
and hob, andKarndean flooring.
• Adjacent is a useful utility room with stainless steel sink, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
• From the kitchen/breakfast/family room is the wonderful playroom, 271 x 27, with oak floor, fitted bar, two illuminated glass fronted corner display cupboards, doors to the garden and to the indoor swimming pool.
• The first floor has a landing with airing cupboard, and four well-proportioned bedrooms, one of which has a basin and shower cubicle.
• In addition, there is a very large bathroom with freestanding rolltop bath, double shower cubicle, two pedestal wash basins, bidet, WC and storage cupboard. (It is considered this bathroom could be divided into two in order to provide an en
Attached self-contained Bungalow Annexe
This self-contained single storey annexe, known as Brookside Bungalow, is in need of refurbishment and affords living room/kitchenette, bedroom and shower room.
Indoor Swimming Pool
The indoor swimming pool room measures 494 x 361 overall, and has a vaulted pine ceiling. The pool itself is heated by the LPG boiler.
There are three timber loose boxes and a garage, all of which are in need of repair and
maintenance. There is a gravel drive approach and large parking area in front of the house and to the west elevation there is an extensive area of timber decking. The gardens and grounds are principally areas of lawn with a small stream, together with a rough paddock and a wonderful natural lake of about 1 acre. In all about 2 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation