Forewood Lane, Crowhurst, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £770,000 - £800,000**
A well-presented detached family house, attractively set in a semi-rural but not isolated location, with large gardens, and about 5 minutes walk, via a footpath, to Crowhurst mainline station, thus ideal for those wishing to commute. In all about 1.13 acres. EPC D.
- Semi-rural location
- Very well presented detached family house
- Generous gardens and grounds
- Driveway approach and parking area
- Walking distance to Crowhurst mainline station
- Planning Permission for 2 storey extension
- In all approx. 1.13 acres
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Gardner Street, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £725,000 - £775,000** A picturesque Grade II Listed period house, with annexe potential, in the centre of Herstmonceux village, together with useful external office/treatment r...