Firgrove Road, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Semi-rural fringes of Cross-in-Hand village
- Delightful countryside views
- Detached unlisted house
- Period features
- Double garage and outbuildings
- Stable block and paddocks
- In all about 19.7 acres
- Mainline stations within 8 miles
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An attractive, detached house of appealing character (unlisted) with separate double garage and range of outbuildings, together with mature gardens and paddocks, situated in a semi-rural position with stunning countryside views, on the fringes of Cross In Hand. EPC D
In all about 19.73 acres.
Little Woodbine Farm is an attractive, detached, five-bedroom house, the elevations being part brick, tile hung and part weather-boarded beneath a tiled roof.
There are period features evident throughout the house including an inglenook fireplace, exposed timbers and wooden latched doors. Double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance lobby with a window to one side and cloakroom, partly tiled and fitted with a white suite.
• Glazed door into the dining hall which is double aspect, with good ceiling heights and a wonderful inglenook fireplace with wood burner positioned on a brick hearth. Stairs lead up to the first floor.
• Door to the office/study with built-in cupboard and attractive feature fireplace. Window to the front.
• Off the dining hall is a triple aspect sitting room with French doors leading directly out to the garden. Exposed ceiling beams and fireplace with stone surround, hearth and wood burner.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is L shaped and fitted with a range of Shaker-style wall and base units complemented with a granite worktop. Space for dishwasher and fridge. Two ceramic sinks. Integrated Bosch oven and Neff gas hob. Gas-fired Aga. Ample space for table and chairs. Door leading out to the rear terrace and gardens. Access to the cellar.
• On the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from stunning countryside views together with an en suite shower room fitted with white suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and handwash basin.
• Bedroom 3 also enjoys the distance countryside views and benefits from a small dressing area, with fitted wardrobe/cupboards, leading through into an en suite bathroom fitted with bath, WC, basin and wall-mounted Aqualisa shower.
• Three further bedrooms are positioned to the front of the house.
• The family bathroom is fully tiled with a laminate floor and fitted with a white suite comprising WC, bath with overhead shower, and basin with gloss vanity unit beneath.
The house has two separate gated entrances, both leading to parking areas, with one adjacent to the double garage (with room above) and ample parking and turning. There is a paved terrace to the rear of the property with central steps down to the terraced lawns.
The mature gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with well-planted flower beds, established trees and shrubs, together with close-boarded and stock fencing and mixed hedging to the boundaries.
There is a useful shed and further outbuilding and established vegetable beds and chicken run. From the rear of the house, there are delightful long countryside views. In all about 0.62 acres.
Gated access to a good-sized modern barn (37 x 17) and a stable block (both with power connected) with hard-standing positioned adjacent to three interconnecting paddocks of about 19.11 acres. Water available in all paddocks.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
**Guide Price £995,000 to £1,100,000** Set in the exclusive Mayfield Grange development number 19 is a beautiful, deceptively spacious, five/six bedroom detached family home with large garde...