Broad Oak, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
A beautifully located country house in this peaceful favoured rural location with southerly views across a spectacular lake and unspoilt farmland, together with about 8.1 acres of principally woodland and a further chain of ponds stocked with a variety of fish. EPC D
- Privately located on Swife Lane
- Easy access to Stonegate station
- Beautifully presented house of mixed ages
- Stunning gardens
- Delightful lake and chain of four ponds
- Beautifully maintained woodland
- Traditional double garage and workshop
- Convenient for Heathfield and amenities
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
School Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
**Guide Price £1,400,000 - £1,500,000** An attractive detached Victorian coach house conversion with later additions and a beautifully landscaped garden, with versatile accommodation and ge...
Spronketts Lane, Bolney, Haywards Heath, RH17
An exceptional opportunity to build a substantial house on the site of an existing single storey residence set in in its own grounds of 19 acres with a southerly aspect and distant views to the South ...