Old Town, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN40
- Grade II Listed Georgian house
- Attractive location in Bexhill's Old Town
- Walking distance to station, seafront and amenities
- Five bedrooms over two floors
- Three reception rooms
- Delightful walled garden
**Guide Price £550,000 - £600,000**
A five bedroomed Grade II Listed Georgian house with delightful walled garden, attractively located in the Old Town within walking distance of the town centre, station and seafront. CHAIN FREE
Osborn House is a handsome Grade II Listed Georgian house, attached on one side, the elevations being brick with white-painted weatherboarding beneath a tiled roof. There is gas fired central heating.
Osborn House was the last abode of Desmond Llewellyn, who played Q in the James Bond films and there is a reference on the stairs to him.
The main features are:
• Front door to spacious reception hall with portico fanlight. Period staircase to first floor, black and white tiled floor, and panelled ceiling.
• The sitting room has a marble fireplace with gas fire and panelled ceiling.
• The dining room is double aspect, open fireplace with brick hearth, tiled floor, opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room with 2-oven gas Aga in recess, range of fitted cupboards with marble worktops, tiled splashbacks, butler sink and black and white tiled floor. Door to garden.
• The first floor has an attractive landing. The principal bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and leads through to the en suite Jack and Jill bathroom with free-standing bath, basin, WC and walk-in shower.
• There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
• The second floor is approached by an easy rising staircase to a small landing and two furth bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a study.
There is side access to the rear wall-enclosed garden with a paved and cobbled terrace, lawn, flower borders, vegetable garden and fruit trees, all of which makes a delightful feature of Osborn House.
Parking is available nearby at The Manor Barn car park.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
Etchingham Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY An historic mediaeval Grade II* Listed period house in need of substantial renovation, together with a detached single storey cottage and large outbuilding/garage...