High Street, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £950,000 - £1,050,000**
A very handsome and stylishly presented Grade II Listed period house in the centre of this picturesque village and with the benefit of a delightful private garden with studio, garage and additional parking.
- Handsome Grade II Listed period house
- Sympathetically refurbished and stylishly presented
- Popular village location
- Excellent detached studio
- Garage and parking areas
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- In all about 0.25 of an acre
- Easy access to mainline station
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
**Guide Price £950,000 - £1,000,000** An impressive detached family home providing flexible and adaptable accommodation. This immaculate property has been recently remodelled to create a fan...