Henley Down, Catsfield, Battle, TN33
An impressive Grade II Listed period house, stylishly presented and updated within recent years, enjoying a rural but not isolated location with country views. Period Barn with planning potential, stabling, delightful garden and paddocks - in all about 5 acres.
- Impressive Grade II Listed period house
- Rural location close to Catsfield village
- Period Barn with planning potential
- Equestrian facilities
- Garden and paddocks - about 5 acres
- Battle town and train station about 4 miles
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
A stunning Grade II Listed period house sympathetically updated to a high standard to form a very comfortable and well presented family home. Privately set within a most beautiful garden and grounds o...