Etchingham Road, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
An appealing Grade II Listed period farmhouse, which could now benefit from some updating, together with extensive range of outbuildings including a Sussex Barn, in a semi-rural location, set within established grounds of 2.6 acres, and within 2 miles of Etchingham mainline station.
- Appealing Grade II Listed period farmhouse
- Semi-rural location 0.7 of a mile from Burwash village
- In need of some updating
- Extensive range of garaging/workshops
- Sussex Barn and Swimming Pool
- Country views
- Gardens and grounds of about 2.6 acres
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
The Lake House, Hurston Lane, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A detached five bedroom farmhouse with scope for modernisation or possible replacement (subject to planning) in a fine rural location overlooking its own lake with about 2.4 acres (not surveyed).