Western Avenue, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Set back from the High Street
- Convenient for Battle town centre amenities
- Mainline station within 1 mile
- Removed from traffic
- Separate vehicular access and parking
- Charming end of terrace cottage
- Delightful garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000**
A little gem this unlisted end of terrace cottage, enlarged over the years to form a very comfortable home which would now benefit from some updating. Ideally situated, removed from traffic, in the centre of the town, together with a very pretty garden and parking space. NO ONWARD CHAIN EPC F
A very attractive unlisted end of terrace cottage, enlarged some years ago to form a comfortable home, which would now benefit from some updating.
The elevations are clad with white-painted weatherboarding beneath a slate roof and there are electric night storage heaters.
The main features are:
• Front door to spacious hall. Shower/utility room with curtained shower cubicle, wash basin, WC. Plumbing for washing machine.
• The attractive sitting room has an open brick fireplace with cupboards to half height on either side.
• A timber stud partition divides this room from the dining room, which has a former fireplace, cupboard beneath stairs, quarry tiled floor and a door to the delightful rear garden.
• The kitchen has a stainless steel sink, u-shaped working surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath and wall cupboards. Electric cooker point. Part tiled and pine panelled walls.
• The first floor has a landing, with an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater.
• Bedroom 1 has wardrobe cupboards and intercommunicating access to bedroom 2, which also has a door to the landing.
• Bedroom 3 has a clothes cupboard and a pine panelled wall.
• The bathroom has an avocado suite of bath, basin and WC.
To the front is a small area of lawn and flower bed with side access to the very pretty fence and hedge enclosed rear garden, which has a paved sitting out area adjacent to the cottage, lawn, flower and shrub borders and an apple tree.
Further paved sitting out area with timber garden shed.
An access gate at the bottom of the garden leads to the single parking space with vehicular right of way from the High Street to the left of Martins Oak Surgery.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Crossing Farm, Mountfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN32
Exclusive development of just two semi-detached, beautifully appointed and finished, rurally located new homes. Each with a private driveway, parking and garden. Mountfield is a delightful rural villa...
North Road, Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £450,000 - £475,000** An appealing, semi-detached cottage in need of updating but with recently granted planning permission for a 2-storey extension. Quietly situated on the e...