Greenfield Road, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
- Popular Burwash village location
- Well presented semi detached cottage
- Five double bedrooms
- Off-road parking
- Separate studio building 15'3 x 10'4
- Countryside views
** Guide Price £490,000 - £525,000**
A well-appointed 5 bedroom cottage situated in a sought after rural location, with a good sized garden, detached studio, off road parking and beautiful countryside views. Convenient for Burwash village and Etchingham mainline station EPC C.
14 Greenfield Road is a well-presented 5 double bedroomed semi-detached cottage situated in a tucked away semi-rural position. The house was extended some years ago and now provides well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout. The external elevations comprise brick beneath a slate roof. There is mains gas-fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Double aspect sitting room with french doors leading to the terrace and garden and exposed brick feature chimney breast.
• Dining room with an open fireplace with marble hearth and surround.
• Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of Shaker-style wall and base units complemented with oak worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher, space for range. Door directly to the utility/boot room, further wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, together with an adjacent cloakroom
• On the first floor the master bedroom is double aspect with a comprehensive range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards and enjoys delightful countryside views. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a white suite and partly tiled.
• Family bathroom is partly tiled and fitted with a white suite, hand wash basin incorporated within vanity unit, shower over bath.
• Two further double bedrooms, one benefitting from a built-in cupboard, and both enjoying the surrounding countryside views. Bedroom 5 is currently used as a study/office.
• On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms both with large Velux windows to the rear of the property with a delightful rural outlook.
To the front of the house is a hard standing area for parking. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with mixed mature hedging to the boundaries and stock fencing to the rear boundary. There is a delightful paved terrace to the rear of the property.
The studio (153 x 104), fully insulated, with double glazed windows and doors, power connected, is situated in the garden and provides a versatile space with a number of uses. Two garden sheds.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
Etchingham Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY An historic mediaeval Grade II* Listed period house in need of substantial renovation, together with a detached single storey cottage and large outbuilding/garage...