Ludpit Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £670,000 - £720,000**
A delightful and beautifully presented period house (not Listed) in a rural country lane location yet only one mile from Etchingham village and mainline station. In all about 0.66 of an acre. EPC E.
- Rural country lane location
- Close to Etchingham village and mainline station
- Period house - not Listed
- Driveway and parking area
- Attractive mature gardens and orchard
- In all about 0.66 of an acre
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Limes Lane, Buxted, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
**Sealed bids to be recieved by midday 29th January** A rare opportunity to acquire a period property in need of total modernisation and refurbishment with the potential to extend and develop subjec...