Ludpit Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £670,000 - £720,000**
A delightful and beautifully presented period house (not Listed) in a rural country lane location yet only one mile from Etchingham village and mainline station. In all about 0.66 of an acre. EPC E.
- Rural country lane location
- Close to Etchingham village and mainline station
- Period house - not Listed
- Driveway and parking area
- Attractive mature gardens and orchard
- In all about 0.66 of an acre
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Heathfield Road, Five Ashes, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
An attractive and stylishly converted Grade II listed barn with 4 bedrooms and an impressive vaulted drawing room set in a third of an acre. The barn benefits from planning permission for a carport an...