Hankham Hall Road, Hankham, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24
- Delightful converted coach house
- Beautiful period features
- Well-proportioned rooms
- Manageable garden
- Semi-rural setting
**Guide Price £740,000 - £780,000**
A really delightful and sympathetically converted (2009) Grade II Listed Coach House with high ceilings and exposed timbering, well-proportioned rooms, manageable sized garden and situated in this quiet rural hamlet.
The Coach House originally formed part of Hankham Hall Farm and is a really delightful and sympathetically converted Grade II Listed coach house, the elevations being brick and cobble beneath a tiled roof.
The conversion of the property was filmed as part of the Channel 4 programme The Restoration Man. Quality materials are evident throughout, including oak floors. There is gas-fired central heating.
The main features are:
• Imposing timber front door to an attractive entrance hall with space for a computer workstation, with staircase leading to the first floor. There is a cloakroom with basin and WC.
• The delightful drawing room has a stone fireplace with woodburner, and flanked on either side by two arched windows. There is a further window to full height, exposed timbering and an arched door to the terrace, ideal for entertaining.
• The kitchen is well fitted, with a glazed sink, wood work surfaces, second copper sink, plate rack, oak and brick floor, the latter having electric underfloor heating. There is an electric oven and gas hob, together with a two-oven gas Aga, storage cupboards to full height and a door to the front drive.
• Leading from the kitchen is the dining room with vaulted ceiling, exposed timbers and a door to the boot/utility room, which has a brick floor, work surface, plumbing for white goods, cloakroom with basin and WC and a door to the garden.
• The first floor is approached via an oak staircase to an attractive landing with vaulted ceiling.
• The principal bedroom suite has a vaulted ceiling, doors to a small balcony, dressing area with a range of wardrobe cupboards, and en suite bathroom with bath, two basin, WC and shower cubicle.
• The second bedroom has a range of shelving and a storage cupboard housing the gas-fired central heating boiler. There is a family bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
Brick, weatherboard-clad and tiled garage with a room above. Excellent insulated summer house.
The garden is principally to the front with level areas of lawn, a cobbled wall, drive approach with ample parking space and a small courtyard area of garden to one side.
The rear garden is partly enclosed by a high brick wall and laurel hedging; this provides privacy and is principally terraced partly with brick pavers, and a small area of lawn.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Sham Farm Road, Eridge Green, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
2 Hamsell Manor Cottage is a Grade II Listed semi-detached cottage with external elevations of stone under a slate roof, situated in a tucked away rural location set well back from the road down a pri...