Catsfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Very substantial former coach house
- Recently updated and refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Ideal for dual occupation
- 4 Reception Rooms, 7 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
- Excellent range of outbuildings
- Within easy reach of Catsfield and Battle
- 4.9 acres of garden, grounds and light woodland
**Guide Price £1,300,000 - £1,500,000**
Impressive former Coach House and stable block transformed in recent years into an exceptionally well-appointed and presented country house of 5,637 sq ft. Ideal as a family home or for dual occupation. Range of outbuildings including Barn, garden and pasture field - in all about 4.9 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath, RH17
A substantial 7 bedroom family home now in need of modernisation with a large steel frame barn and approximately 22 acres of land, located in a very convenient semi-rural position with southerly views...