Battle Road, Brightling, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
- Popular rural village location
- Adjoining farmland and with country views
- Local footpaths and bridleways
- Local shop 1.5 miles
- Mainline stations within 5 miles
- Double garage and ample parking
- Garden of about 0.35 acre
**Guide Price £850,000 - £900,000**
An appealing detached period cottage (not Listed), enlarged over the years and renovated in recent times, with a 0.35 acre garden with pond. Situated in the popular village of Brightling, adjoining farmland and with unspoilt country views.
Dips End Cottage is an attractive detached period cottage (not Listed), substantially enlarged over the years; renovated and improved in recent times The external elevations are stone and brick, colour washed white, part tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There is oil-fired central heating and the majority of the ground floor has underfloor heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Arched storm porch to front door. Reception hall with limestone flooring, space for hanging coats and a useful storage cupboard.
• The sitting room is triple aspect with pressure treated solid oak flooring and Clearview wood burning stove, double opening doors to the terrace and a wide opening to an Amdega conservatory, providing lovely rural views with doors to the garden.
• The kitchen/breakfast room features a range of hand-made Touchwood units with marble worktops, incorporating a double butler sink with Quooker tap. Smeg LPG-gas stove with six burners together with two electric ovens and overhead extractor. Bosch dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Central island/breakfast bar with handmade oak worktop. Space for an American-style fridge freezer. Built-in wine fridge. Door to the side garden and a further door to the cloakroom with tongue and groove panelling, WC and wash basin, limestone flooring.
• The study/snug has a Clearview log burner, part tongue and groove panelling to the walls and limestone flooring.
• A modern Sepele wood staircase rises from the sitting room to the first floor which has oak flooring. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an en suite shower room, with rural views.
• There are four further bedrooms, one of which is a single bedroom/nursery, and a family bathroom.
There is a tarmacadam parking area for a number of vehicles which culminates in front of the oak framed double garage with an external staircase to a room above.
The garden forms an established setting and has attractive views over the neighbouring countryside. There is a large paved terrace to the south of the house and areas of lawn which are hedge and fence enclosed, with an attractive pond.
In all about 0.35 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bar Lane, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
With a full range of equestrian facilities on offer, this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow sits within nearly 4 acres of paddocks and land with numerous outbuildings including new stable block...