Beacon Lane, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
- Close to Staplecross village
- Single storey dwelling
- Great potential
- Country lane location
- Wonderful countryside views
- Useful workshop and parking area
A single storey dwelling, set down a country lane, with wonderful views over adjoining farmland. EPC E
Shippards Barn is a single storey dwelling of great potential, enjoying an excellent location.
The main features of the property include:
• Door to entrance hall, cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
• Central kitchen/dining/living room with Rayburn solid fuel cooker, glazed butlers sink, pine work surfaces to either side. Electric oven with hob above. Recess and plumbing for washing machine. Wood-burning stove. Alcove leading to a shower cubicle. Windows to the front giving a lovely outlook over the garden and farmland beyond.
• Bedroom 1 with views to the front.
• Bedroom 2 has a window to the side.
The property is approached from the lane via a driveway leading to a parking area for a number of vehicles.
The garden is laid to lawn with a post and rail fence bordering farmland from where there are lovely rural views, and to the side is a greenhouse.
Attached to the property is a useful store and workshop with double opening doors, light and 3-phase electricity connected. Log store.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Crowhurst Park, Telham Lane, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
Plot 40 is a bespoke 2 bedroom Scandinavian-style holiday home. Located in a private gated setting within the 170-acre Crowhurst Park estate, with access to the many facilities. Located less than 2 ...
South Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price: £400,000-£425,000** A charming and rarely available two bedroom Grade II listed cottage with beautiful west-facing rear garden in the heart of Cuckfield village.DESCRIPTION A ...