Rushlake Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Set up a driveway
- 100 yards from the Village Green
- Parking and double garage
- Private gardens of 0.6 of an acre
- Detached single storey dwelling
- Stonegate Station 8.8 miles
- Eastbourne about 15 miles
**Guide Price £790,000 - £840,000**
A very appealing detached single storey property, privately located within a very few minutes walk of the centre of this picturesque and much favoured rural village, together with a delightful 0.6 of an acre garden. EPC E
Rookswood is a very appealing detached single storey property, the elevations are brick, part weatherboarded beneath a tiled roof.
There is oil-fired central heating and aluminium-framed double glazed windows.
The main features are:
• Covered entrance porch with front door to an L-shaped entrance hall with built-in coats cupboard and separate linen cupboard with hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater.
• The delightful sitting room has wood strip flooring, south-west facing picture windows, a fireplace and fitted bookshelves. Sliding patio doors lead through to the sunroom with a tiled floor and two sets of sliding doors to the terraces and garden.
• The kitchen/dining room has a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, working surface with cupboards beneath and wall cupboards above, electric hob with extractor hood over, microwave and double oven, part wood strip flooring. Plumbing for dishwasher and door to the sunroom.
• From the kitchen area a door leads to the utility room with twin glazed sink, plumbing for washing machine, vent for dryer, oil-fired central heating boiler and door to the garden.
• The principal bedroom has an en suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. There are two further bedrooms, one with a wardrobe cupboard, and a half-tiled bathroom with bath having shower attachment, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
There are two garages, a timber garden shed and an excellent enclosed tree house with steps up to a balcony, ideal for tea, coffee and evening drinks.
The gardens form an attractive and private setting to Rookswood, being approached over a private drive shared by two other properties immediately from the village green and culminating in a parking area for several cars.
There are paved terraces adjacent to the property, one of which has a pergola, and forms an excellent entertaining area in the summer months.
The grounds are principally lawned, studded with a wide selection of specimen trees and shrubs, roses, orange blossom, apple trees and extends in all to about 0.6 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£800,000Offers In Excess Of
Harborough Drive, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
Situated at the head of a private cul-de-sac between West Chiltington and Pulborough, this well presented chalet bungalow with its attractive landscaped gardens, enjoys exceptional views over the surr...