Orchard Way, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Sedlescombe village location
- Easy access to local amenities
- Attractive detached house
- Four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Good size reception rooms
- Beautiful landscaped garden
- Summer house and Greenhouse
- Double garage and off-road parking
**Guide Price £725,000 - £750,000**
A well-presented, four-bedroom, detached house with separate double garage, off-road parking and stunning landscaped garden, situated in Sedlescombe village with easy access to all the local amenities. In all about 0.28 of an acre. EPC C.
8 Orchard Way is a well-presented, four-bedroom house with brick and part tile hung elevations beneath a tiled roof. The property was constructed in 2000 and benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas-fired central heating.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors with the main features of the property including:
• Good sized entrance hall with wood-effect flooring and staircase rising to galleried landing. An archway leads through to the study which is positioned to the front of the house with a double glazed leaded light bay window. Adjacent to the study is a cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
• Double doors lead from the hall into the spacious sitting room, which is double aspect, with a gas coal-effect fire, marble hearth and inset and wooden surround. French doors lead directly to an excellent conservatory with doors leading out to the terrace and garden.
• Double doors lead into a further reception room which could be a formal dining room or family room, overlooking the garden.
• The kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units, with space for an American-style fridge freezer. There is an integrated Blomberg dishwasher, a Leisure Rangemaster 110; tiled splashbacks and rolled edge worktops with a wooden trim, finished with a tiled floor.
• The utility room has space for a washing machine and separate tumble dryer. There is a stainless steel sink, wall-mounted cupboards and a Worcester boiler.
• Opening through into a dining/breakfast room with double doors leading directly out to the terrace and garden.
• On the first floor, from the part-galleried landing the spacious principal bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes and a delightful aspect looking across the garden. En suite shower room with large shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, hand wash basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 has further built-in wardrobes, a bay window and a partly tiled en suite shower room fitted with white handwash basin, shower cubicle and WC.
• On the landing there is an airing cupboard and a double storage cupboard. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising bath, handwash basin and WC.
The house has a block paved driveway providing ample parking for several cars, and pockets of lawn with mature shrubs to the front of the house. Double garage.
The stunning rear garden is beautifully landscaped with an extensive range of mature shrubs, trees and flower beds. There is a delightful, good sized paved sun terrace framed by railway sleepers with raised, well-planted, flower beds.
There is a greenhouse and a summer house at the top of the garden; brick and shingle steps lead up through the garden and pockets of lawn are framed with an array of colour, including fuchsias, dahlias, hydrangeas, roses, lilies, lavenders, camellias and rhododendrons.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Gardner Street, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £725,000 - £775,000** A picturesque Grade II Listed period house, with annexe potential, in the centre of Herstmonceux village, together with useful external office/treatment r...