Battenhurst Road, Stonegate, Wadhurst, TN5
- Highly sought after semi-rural location
- Grade II Listed semi-detached cottage
- In need of modernisation
- Delightful Garden
- Useful garage/outbuilding
- Fringes of Stonegate village
**Guide Price £520,000 - £550,000**
An attractive, Grade II Listed, semi-detached cottage, in need of modernisation, in a highly sought after semi-rural location on the fringes of Stonegate village, together with a delightful garden and useful garage/outbuilding. In all approximately 0.27 of an acre.
Little Ale House is an attractive, Grade II Listed, semi-detached cottage with part-tiled and part-colourwashed rendered elevations beneath a tiled roof. The property is in need of general modernisation and refurbishment and benefits from comfortable sized accommodation with good ceiling heights.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door to inner hallway, which is finished with a tiled floor. A glazed panelled door leads through into the sitting room, which is double aspect, with an exposed brick chimney breast with shelving to one side, and open-plan stairs rising to the first floor. French doors lead directly out to the rear terrace and garden.
• Glazed door through to the dining area with open beam studwork through to the kitchen/breakfast room, which is fitted with a range of wall and base units, a Grant boiler, larder cupboard, and finished with a tiled floor. Off the rear lobby is a cloakroom.
• On the first floor there are three bedrooms, all with windows to the front of the property having an outlook across the neighbouring countryside.
• The bathroom is fitted with a coloured suite comprising bath, basin and WC.
The property is approached via a five bar gate onto a tarmac driveway providing ample off-road parking for several vehicles. To the side of the house is a detached good-sized garage/outbuilding.
The gardens to the front of the property are predominantly laid to lawn with long, well-planted rose and flower beds, together with specimen trees.
The rear garden is of a good size and is well-planted with mature shrubs, flowers and trees throughout. There is a paved terrace at the rear of the property, together with a shed.
In all approximately 0.27 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Old Forewood Lane, Crowhurst, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £525,000 - £575,000** An attractive period farmhouse (not Listed) comprising a comfortable and well-presented home in a rural but not isolated location, with country views, and...