Peartree Lane, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Fringes of Little Common and Bexhill
- Detached chalet-style house
- Beautifully presented
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Excellent detached Studio
- Attractive garden backing onto Golf Course
**Guide Price £640,000 - £670,000**
A beautifully presented and appointed detached chalet-style house situated on the fringes of Little Common and Bexhill, with an excellent detached studio and delightful garden backing onto the golf course. EPC E
164 Peartree Lane is a beautifully presented and appointed, detached chalet-style house with well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas-fired central heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance lobby with tiled floor, exposed brick walls and double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall with wooden flooring.
• Kitchen/dining room finished with part wooden flooring. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of Shaker-style wall and base units with rolled edge worktops, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel 1½ bowl sink, integrated Neff oven and Neff gas hob with extractor above. There is a wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Wide breakfast bar with excellent space for seating.
• Opening through into the dining area, which is double aspect, with patio doors leading directly to a delightful conservatory with electric underfloor heating and finished with a tiled floor and sliding door to the rear terrace and gardens.
• The sitting room is finished with wooden flooring, a delightful bay window to the front and windows to the side, granite fireplace with coal-effect gas fire. There are plantation shutters to the front bay window.
• Further reception room which could also be used as bedroom 3, finished with wooden flooring and a window to the front with plantation shutters.
• Utility room with door leading directly to the garden, finished with a range of contemporary gloss wall and base units with laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, ample space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Ground floor cloakroom, partly tiled with a ceramic tiled floor, fitted with contemporary sanitaryware comprising WC and handwash basin, recessed in a wood-effect storage unit. Window to the side.
• Ground floor bedroom 2 with a range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, wooden flooring and en suite shower room, which is partly tiled, with large walk-in Aqualisa shower with waterfall and double shower head; contemporary WC, handwash basin recessed with cupboards beneath. Obscure glazed window to the side.
• Staircase to first floor with storage on the half landing. The principal bedroom has a range of built-in cupboard wardrobes and two Velux windows with a delightful outlook across the garden towards the neighbouring golf course.
• The en suite shower room is partly tiled with corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower, WC, oval basin within a two-drawer unit, Velux window to the rear.
The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with beech hedging to the boundaries and a selection of mature shrubs. There is ample parking on the driveway for multiple cars. The rear garden is accessed from both sides of the house, and there is an access gate at the bottom of the garden to the golf course.
There are two paved sun terraces to the rear and a wonderful Studio/Summerhouse ideal for a variety of uses.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Stream Lane, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
A delightful Grade II Listed period house, in a rural but not isolated country location, and set within a most beautiful garden of about 0.9 of an acre.Brook Cottage is a delightful Grade II Listed pe...