Elm Cottages, Windmill Hill, Hailsham, BN27
- Windmill Hill village location
- Attractive semi-detached period cottage
- Previously a Holiday Let
- Countryside views
- Off-street parking
- Courtyard garden
**Guide Price £360,000 - £390,000**
A most attractive and appealing Grade II Listed semi-detached period village cottage with a pretty courtyard garden at the rear and parking for two cars.
In recent years the property has been run as a successful Holiday Let
4 Elm Cottages is a picturesque Grade II Listed semi-detached period cottage offering comfortable well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
The elevations are part-rendered and mainly tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There are electric panel heaters.
The cottage is currently run as a successful Holiday Let and the historic Windmill, which gave its name to the village, stands nearby.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall approached via a storm porch and a part-glazed front door.
• A doorway leads to the sitting room/dining room, a surprisingly spacious room with a deep storage cupboard to one side of the recessed chimney breast with brick hearth, which currently houses an electric log burner.
• A doorway leads through to the well-appointed kitchen, situated at the back of the house, with a range of painted wooden wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops. Sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, Lamona electric hob and oven, Hotpoint fridge and an Indesit washing machine. Picture window and half-glazed door leading out to the pretty courtyard garden.
• Further door leading to a small lobby which in turn leads to the bathroom, with panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, WC and pedestal wash basin, part-tiled walls, heated towel rail.
• On the first floor, and situated to the front of the house, the principal bedroom is a generous double room with built-in wardrobes and linen cupboard and mantelpiece with cast-iron fireplace.
• The second bedroom is also a double room with some exposed beams and views over the garden, neighbouring properties and the attractive countryside beyond.
• The third bedroom also benefits from similar far-reaching views.
There is a gravel driveway to the front providing off-street parking for two cars. To the rear, the sunny courtyard garden is also approached via a gate to the side and is laid to shingle with raised planted borders. There is a timber built garden store/shed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Seymour Cottages, Town Row, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
**Guide Price £335,000 to £350,000** A wonderful opportunity to acquire this well presented 3 double bedroom character cottage with a number of period features throughout presented to a high...