High Street, Battle, TN33
- Overlooking Battle High Street
- Delightful apartment of 2,313 sq ft
- Spacious accommodation
- Six bedrooms
- Private garden
- Parking for two cars
**Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000**
A most attractive and unusual apartment of 2,313 sq ft, set in the very heart of Battle and overlooking its increasingly popular High Street, with spacious accommodation, private section of garden and off-street parking for two cars. EPC D.
61a High Street is an extremely unusual and highly attractive apartment of 2,313 sq ft at the very heart of Battle. It offers generous and versatile space with the benefit of its own ground floor entrance, a large section of private garden and off-street parking for two cars. Although a High Street address, the property is approached via a separate entrance from Mount Street car park.
The elevations are partly brick and partly tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There is gas-fired central heating and a mix of double glazing and traditional sash windows with secondary glazing.
The main features of the property include:
• The ground floor entrance hall features a quarry tiled floor with ample space for coats and boots. Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and gas-fired boiler.
• The first floor is approached by a staircase to a landing.
• The drawing room is a very elegant room with a fireplace having a tiled hearth and solid fuel burner, and a storage cupboard.
• Glazed double doors lead to the dining room, another attractive room again with a storage cupboard and half height cupboards and exposed brick chimney with tiled hearth.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is well-proportioned with a range of base units with solid timber worktops and splashbacks incorporating a double butler sink with mixer taps. There is a Rangemaster stove with six gas burners and an overhead extractor, Neff dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and a fitted breakfast bar.
• In addition, there is bedroom 5/study and bedroom 6/snug with adjacent cloakroom, having basin and WC.
• The second floor is approached via a staircase to a landing and the principal bedroom which offers a good range of fitted wardrobes, window overlooking Battle High Street, and an en suite shower room with large tiled and glazed shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
• There is a further double bedroom, again situated to the front of the building and therefore with views over the High Street, and two further bedrooms, one of which offers far-reaching views over rooftops and onto countryside beyond.
• The family bathroom comprises a panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and glazed screen, wash basin in vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail, tiled floor and similar views over rooftops and countryside beyond. Again offering similar views the family shower room features a glazed and tiled shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail.
The property is approached via a driveway to the rear of the property which is accessed via the Mount Street car park and which provides off-street parking for two cars. A gate leads to a large mainly walled garden of which this property has a generous private section which is mainly laid to lawn with an area designed for al fresco dining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now