Solomons Lane, Mountfield, Robertsbridge, TN32
- Attractive detached period house (not listed)
- Lovely plot of 0.33 of an acre
- 2 Mainline stations within 3.5 miles (Robertsbridge & Battle)
- Period features
- Picturesque stream with bridge
- Scope for extension (subject to PP)
**Guide Price £625,000-£650,000**
A very attractive detached period house (not Listed) providing comfortable, spaciously planned family accommodation, and set within an established 0.33 of an acre garden and woods. EPC D.
Riverside is a very attractive detached period house (not Listed) providing comfortable, spaciously planned family accommodation.
The elevations are of brick, weatherboard clad beneath a tiled roof, with sealed unit upvc double glazed windows, and oil-fired central heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance porch approached via a panelled timber door with flagstone flooring, exposed brick to one wall and space for coats and hats.
• Leaded light glazed doors to the sitting room, a very welcoming and attractive room with exposed timber beams, an inglenook fireplace with brick hearth and chimney breast with bressummer beam and fitted log burner.
• Dining Room a well-proportioned room with exposed timber beams and a double aspect over the gardens.
• Glazed door to the kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an extensive range of wooden wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops incorporating 1½ bowl black resin sink with mixer taps and drainer. Integrated Neff dishwasher, Beko cooker with double oven and four-ring hob, under counter freestanding fridge, tiled flooring and generous breakfast area overlooking the rear courtyard garden.
• Useful utility/boot room with a recently replaced oil-fired central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, and cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. There is also a spacious cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
• The conservatory features black and white tiled flooring with two sets of doors opening out to the rear courtyard garden and patio.
• On the first floor the spacious landing has a window overlooking the front garden and a hatch access via a ladder to the spacious loft which is fully boarded, fitted with electricity points and lights and full head height at its centre with gable end windows to either end (NB this would lend itself to a loft conversion which could provide two further bedrooms and a bathroom, subject to the necessary consents).
• The principal bedroom overlooks the front garden and has a range of built-in wardrobes, bedside tables and overhead storage.
• Bedroom 2 is another good double bedroom to the front of the house with an attractive cast iron fireplace, a deep built-in wardrobe cupboard and exposed timber beams.
• Bedroom 3 is also a double bedroom and offers attractive views over the rear courtyard garden and neighbouring countryside.
• Bedroom 4/study offers similar views to the rear and is currently used as an office.
• The family bathroom features a panelled bath, separate glazed and tiled shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit, WC, tiled walls and tiled flooring with vinyl covering.
The front garden is approached via a five bar gate and is largely laid to lawn with a central pond (not presently in use) and also provides a driveway with parking for several cars, and double length garage.
There is a gate that gives access to the Mountfield playground, next door. There is a right of access between the house and the lane through the playground.
A bridge crosses the stream which runs through the picturesque garden, stocked with a selection of trees and shrubs, and where there is a summerhouse and a timber garden shed. Area of mature woodland.
To the rear of the house is a paved terrace featuring a brick built pond, a paved sitting out area. Brick former outside WC.
The property is bounded by mature hedges, shrubs and trees, offering seclusion and protection.
The overall plot extends to about 0.33 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Masons Way, Codmore Hill, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A detached family house offering modern and well-presented accommodation situated in a sought-after no through road to the north of Pulborough.SITUATION The property is situated on a quiet no-through ...