Churches Green, Dallington, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Popular hilltop village location
- Farmland views
- Sympathetically refurbished Coach House
- Driveway approach
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Parking for two cars
A very appealing and beautifully presented detached character house enjoying views over farmland and situated in this favoured stretch of unspoilt rural countryside designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. EPC D
Little Bucksteep Coach House is a very appealing and beautifully presented detached character house. The property was original a Coach House to a larger country estate known as Little Bucksteep and in recent times has been sympathetically extended and refurbished to a particularly high standard.
The elevations are brick, part clad with weatherboarding beneath a tiled roof. There is oil-fired central heating and hardwood framed sealed unit double glazed windows.
The main features are:
• Covered porch with front door to entrance hall with oak floor, cloakroom with basin and WC.
• The open-plan living area comprises a delightful sitting room with open fire place, ceiling timbers and french doors to the terrace. This merges with the dining area also with french doors to the terrace and in turn becomes the spacious kitchen/breakfast area which is fitted with quality bespoke units, having textured stainless steel working surfaces, DeLonghii electric range cooker with extractor above, integrated dishwasher, cupboards and drawers and wall cupboards above, oak flooring. Doors to garden.
• The utility room has a stainless steel sink, integrated washing machine, fitted shelving, coat hanging space and the oil-fired central heating boiler.
• The first floor has an attractive landing. Bedroom 1 has a range of wardrobe cupboards along one wall and en suite bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin, WC and oak flooring.
• There are three further bedrooms, two of which have useful fitted wardrobe cupboards, and a family bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin and WC.
The garden has been beautifully landscaped for ease of maintenance with the boundaries being screened by fencing and Portuguese laurel hedging.
There is an attractive area of lawn with brick retaining walls, large paved terrace ideal for entertaining in the summer, and a number of shrubs. Parking space for two cars.
In all about 0.1 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Nursery Close, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
**Guide Price £775,000-£825,000** A beautifully presented detached, modern family home situated in a peaceful cul de sac, on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Hurstpierpoint. The...
Woodmans Green Road, Whatlington, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £675,000 - £725,000** A handsome detached 5-bedroom house, recently extended and refurbished, with an attractive secluded garden, parking for several cars and an excellent outb...