North Street, Horsebridge, Hailsham, BN27
- Period cottage
- Recently refurbished
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Generous parking area
- Manageable sized garden
- Horsebridge village location
- Walking distance of local amenities
- Mainline stations about 4.7 miles
**Guide Price £500,000 - £550,000**
An attached Grade II Listed, recently refurbished, period cottage set in the heart of Horsebridge with off-road parking and a manageable sized courtyard garden, within level walking distance of village amenities.
The Coach House is an attached, Grade II Listed, period cottage with mainly rendered and painted elevations beneath a tiled roof. The interior has many period features, including exposed timbering and latched doors. The property has recently undergone a refurbishment programme and offers well-proportioned reception space and bedroom accommodation, together with gas fired central heating.
The main features are:
• Front door to entrance hall which is finished with a tiled floor. Door to the good sized sitting room which is double aspect with a bay window to the front and a window to the side. Finished with an engineered oak floor and painted tongue and groove panelling. There is a feature fireplace with a tiled surround and granite hearth. Door to the study area, which is positioned off the hallway.
• The kitchen/dining room affords excellent natural light with a deep bay window to the front of the property; finished with solid oak flooring and painted wood-panelled walls. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of contemporary Shaker-style units complemented by beech worktops. Space for a tall fridge freezer and space for washer/dryer. Cooke & Lewis integrated induction hob and electric oven.
• Opening through to a double aspect family room/snug which has French doors leading directly out to the garden and is finished with an oak floor.
• Ground floor shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, chrome towel rail and finished with wood panelled walls.
• On the first floor there is a good sized landing with exposed beams and a boiler cupboard. There are four bedrooms, one of which benefits from a useful storage cupboard/wardrobe.
• The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, white freestanding roll-top bath, wash basin and WC, chrome towel rail. The walls are panelled and painted.
To the front of the property is a generous area which is finished with pea shingle and framed with raised flower and shrub borders. To the side of the house is a private, manageable garden which is partly walled and partly fenced, having a small patch of lawn framed by pea shingle and a decked area.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Old Post Office Cottages, Netherfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £525,000 - £575,000** An attractive, semi-detached cottage with character-filled accommodation over two floors. Range of outbuildings including a detached double garage with o...