Cinque Ports Street, Rye, East Sussex, TN31
- Grade II listed cottage
- Central Rye location
- Large kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Generous accommodation
- Moments from Rye Station
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Crown House is an extremely attractive, 4 bedroom Grade II Listed period property at the very heart of picturesque and historic Rye. All the amenities and attractions of this extremely popular town are on your doorstep. The property offers much character, including an excellent double reception room.
Crown House is an extremely attractive, attached, Grade II Listed period property at the very heart of picturesque and historic Rye. All the amenities and attractions of this extremely popular town are on your doorstep. The property offers much
character, including an excellent double reception room with wooden flooring. The property has been successfully let by the current owners for some years.
There is secondary double glazing throughout much of the house and gas-fired central heating. The main elevation is painted brick, tile hung above, beneath a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• A door from Cinque Ports Street leads directly into the generous double reception room, with wide wooden floorboards throughout and some exposed beams to one wall, double aspect.
• A staircase from the rear of this room leads down to the kitchen/breakfast/family room with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops, incorporating a gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. There is a small breakfast bar with a wooden work surface and space for casual dining. Plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Useful understairs storage cupboard. To the side is a door leading out to a passage with steps up to the front of the house.
• The first floor landing features some exposed beams and a timber door to bedroom 1, a character-full room with exposed beams to one wall. Bedroom 2 is situated at the front of the house, and the family bathroom provides a panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash basin and WC.
• The second floor landing gives access to the principal bedroom, a generous double room to the front of the house, with a large window overlooking Cinque Ports Street. Door to en suite shower room with glazed and tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and WC, partly tiled walls and extractor fan. Bedroom 4 is a more compact bedroom to the side of the house.
There is a gate from Cinque Ports Street that leads to a staircase down to the lower ground floor where there is access to the kitchen/breakfast/family room.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stockwood Meadow, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
**LAST ONE REMAINING ** Brand New Semi Detached Home. 3/4 bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, family bathroom. Open plan kitchen/dining, separate living room, downstairs cloakroom, private rear...