Horns Corner, Catsfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning comprehensively rebuilt house
- 2,206 square feet
- Spectacular reception/kitchen/dining room
- Double garage & additional parking
- Wonderful garden
- Lovely farmland views
- Approx 1 mile from Catsfield Village store & Pub
- Approx 3 miles from Battle mainline station
*** Guide Price £895,000 - £950,000 ***
A stunning, comprehensively rebuilt and extended barn-style single storey house of 2,082 sq ft, with good quality materials and fittings throughout. Situated in a semi-rural location with farmland views, removed from passing traffic and forming one of an exclusive enclave of three quality homes. EPC C
The Saddlery is a stunning, recently extended and refurbished detached single storey barn-style conversion in an exclusive enclave of three homes of distinctive quality.
The property offers approximately 2,082 square feet of exceptional bright accommodation, arranged over just one floor. The elevations are part brick and part weatherboarding beneath a tiled roof.
The gold standard zoned underfloor heating system throughout the property and the hot water heating system are powered by an air source heat pump and there are sealed unit double glazed windows, together with mains fed smoke alarms and fibre, Cat 6 wiring throughout, with wiring for an alarm system and for solar to enable this.
The main features of the property include:
• Recessed porch with front door to reception hall an impressive and striking introduction to the house with stunning tiled floor and an excellent view through bi-folding doors onto the garden beyond.
• The open plan sitting room/kitchen/dining area this is a superb space of dramatic proportions with good quality wooden flooring throughout. The whole space is extremely bright, being triple aspect, with wide bi-folding doors onto the terrace and garden, with the centre of the room also being lit by an overhead lantern window.
• The kitchen/dining area offers a wide range of wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops. There is an excellent island unit which serves also as a breakfast bar, which incorporates a 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, Lamona 5-ring induction hob with extractor hood, Whirlpool fully integrated combination microwave oven and separate Beko oven. Integrated Hisense fridge and Beko freezer, Beko washing machine and Hoover dishwasher. There is a generous space adjacent to the kitchen area for a dining table. This opens to the very spacious sitting room, which also enjoys views over the garden and beyond.
• The study/bedroom 4 is approached by a lobby with two cupboards housing some of the services but with ample storage space.
• The principal bedroom is a double aspect room. Door to en suite shower room with large tiled and glazed shower cubicle, twin wash basins with mixer taps and vanity unit with storage below, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
• Bedroom 2 a very spacious and bright double aspect room. Bedroom 3 is another large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and storage cupboard with shelving.
To the front of the house there is an attractive landscaped front garden with two lawns and a gravel path to the side of the house. There is a further gravel area providing parking for several cars and offering access to the newly built detached double garage.
The gardens are a particular feature of the house. To the rear is a paved terrace, south-west facing and leading onto the extensive lawn where there is an ancient and stunning chestnut tree and enjoy lovely green views over neighbouring countryside and woodland.
To the side of the house is a very attractive gravel courtyard garden with raised planters and two built-in bench seats.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
Waters Edge, Station Road, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This stunning three storey four bedroom, three bathroom 'New England' style riverside house is situated at the end of a private gated road with large riverside garden on 0.22 acre overlookin...