Horns Corner, Catsfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning comprehensively rebuilt house
- 2,188 square feet
- Spectacular reception room & kitchen/dining room
- Double garage & additional parking
- Wonderful garden
- Lovely farmland views
- Approx 1 mile from Catsfield Village store & Pub
- Approx 3 miles from Battle mainline station
*** Guide Price £895,000 - £950,000 ***
A stunning, comprehensively rebuilt and extended barn-style single storey house of 2,188 sq ft, with good quality materials and fittings throughout. Situated in a semi-rural location with farmland views, removed from passing traffic and forming one of an exclusive enclave of three quality homes. EPC C
The Old Kennels is a highly unusual and extremely spacious single storey detached property in an exclusive enclave of three homes of distinctive quality. The Old Kennels has been significantly remodelled and extended with a spectacular open-plan reception and kitchen/dining area and newly built double garage. The elevations are of brick and weatherboard beneath a tiled roof.
The gold standard zoned underfloor heating system throughout the property and the hot water heating system are powered by an air source heat pump and there are sealed unit double glazed windows, together with mains fed smoke alarms and fibre, Cat 6 wiring throughout, with wiring for an alarm system and for solar to enable this.
The main features of the property include:
• Recessed porch with front door to entrance hall a striking, spacious entrance with high gloss tiled flooring and low voltage downlighters.
• Kitchen/dining room an outstanding space with wooden flooring and a wide range of fitted wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops. The large island unit houses the 1 ½ bowl sink unit and offers space for a breakfast bar. Integrated Electriq freezer, CDA fridge, Lamona induction hob with overhead extractor, Hotpoint fully integrated combination microwave oven, Hotpoint oven below. Hotpoint integrated dishwasher and integrated Beko washing machine. There is ample space for a family-sized table in the dining area which also features bi-folding doors to the terrace.
• The sitting room is approached from the kitchen/dining room. This is another impressively proportioned room with wooden flooring and a second set of bi-folding doors out to the terrace.
• The study/bedroom 4 is an extremely spacious and useful room with an entrance area flanked by storage cupboards.
• Principal bedroom of excellent proportions and double aspect. Door to en suite shower room mosaic tiled and glazed shower cubicle, handbasin in vanity unit with storage below and mirror above, WC and heated towel rail, high gloss tiled floor.
• Bedroom 2 is also double aspect, with a fitted cupboard housing some of the services and additional storage space.
• Bedroom 3 overlooks the lovely courtyard garden to the side of the house.
• The family bathroom is superbly appointed with freestanding oval bath with handheld shower attachment, separate tiled and glazed shower cubicle, WC and handbasin in vanity unit with storage below. Heated towel rail, tiled floor.
The front garden is laid to lawn with attractive post and rail fencing and a path to the front door. Just beyond is an area of hardstanding with parking for several cars, leading to the newly constructed double garage.
The paved terrace to the rear leads to and overlooks the extensive south-west facing lawns and countryside beyond. There is a separate gravelled area of garden to the side of the house offering sunny seclusion with raised beds and two wooden bench seats.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation