Swainham Lane, Crowhurst, St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex, TN38
- Mainline station about 1.8 miles
- Rural countryside location
- Nearby equestrian facilities
- Single storey property in need of updating
- Brick Sussex Barn
- Double garage
- Garden and paddock - 1.93 acres
A rurally located detached single storey property, now in need of updating. Substantial brick Sussex barn, further traditional outbuilding, divided into three. Rough paddock, previously a haven for ducks and geese, fruit trees, mature shrubs and vegetable garden - in all about 1.93 acres. EPC F.
Horseshoe Farm is a rurally located detached single storey property, now in need of updating. The elevations are believed to be timber framed on a concrete block plinth, clad with weatherboarding beneath an asbestos slate roof. There is secondary double glazing and electric panel radiators.
The main features are:
• Front door to entrance vestibule and further door to the inner hall which has a linen cupboard.
• The pleasant sitting room is double aspect and has a brick fireplace with wood burner.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has a sink with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers beneath, cupboard with hot water cylinder, cream oil-fired Aga and larder cupboard.
• The utility room has a door to the garden, stainless steel sink with cupboard beneath, electric cooker panel, and separate WC.
• There are three bedrooms, two of which have clothes cupboards, and a family bathroom which has a pink suite of bath with shower attachment, basin and WC
Brick and tile double garage.
Detached brick and slate traditional outbuilding with three rooms. Substantial brick and slate Sussex barn 4310 x 179 (attached on one side to the neighbours barn) with adjoining glasshouse.
The garden and grounds include a drive approach, various areas of lawn, former vegetable garden, mature shrubs, fruit trees and other established trees.
Beyond is an area of rough paddock enclosed by high netted fencing (electrified) previously a safe haven for ducks and geese, etc.
In all about 1.93 acres.
Council Tax: Band D
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation