Church Lane, Salehurst, Robertsbridge, TN32
£400,000Offers In Excess Of
- Beautifully Presented
- Period cottage
- Garden with countryside views
- Semi-rural Location
- Robertsbridge main line station 1 mile
- Farm Shop with local produce
- Delightful pub within walking distance
- Ideal retreat for weekends and holidays
A charming and beautifully presented Grade II Listed terraced cottage situated in the sought-after hamlet of Salehurst, with a delightful garden and countryside views.
3 Post Office Terrace is an attractive Grade II Listed character cottage, the elevations being brick and part tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There is gas-fired central heating.
The main features are:
• Sitting room with underfloor heating, recessed woodburner on a stone hearth with built-in cupboards and shelving either side of the chimney breast. Engineered wooden flooring and window to the front.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wall and base units complemented with a wooden worktop and integrated dishwasher. Engineered wooden flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. There is space for a tall fridge-freezer. Cannon electric cooker with double oven. Space for a table and chairs in the centre of the kitchen.
• Outside, through the rear stable door, in the courtyard, the outbuilding has been converted to create an excellent utility room with washing machine, fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, and useful shelving; finished with a tiled floor.
• On the first floor there is a double bedroom to the front of the property with a delightful outlook towards the church; attractive feature fireplace with wooden surround, and built-in wardrobe.
• The family bathroom enjoys stunning southerly views across the countryside, has painted wooden flooring and part tongue-and-groove painted panelling to the walls, freestanding roll-top bath, WC, handwash basin, fully tiled built-in shower, and heated towel rail.
• On the second floor is a further double aspect bedroom with useful study/office recess; finished with a wooden floor and Velux windows to the rear, built-in shelving and useful eaves storage.
To the front of 3 Post Office Terrace there is a small courtyard garden with picket fencing with a gate.
To the rear of the property is a further courtyard garden and path leading to a twitten which is shared with the neighbour, and a further gate into a delightful south-facing garden. A raised split-level pergola covered terrace, framed with wildflower beds, creates a wonderful area to sit and eat and enjoy the stunning countryside views.
There is mixed hedging to the boundaries and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a shed at the bottom.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
College Close, Handcross Park, Handcross, Haywards Heath, RH17
** Guide Price £375,000 - £400,000** A rarely available two bedroom Victorian semi-detached house set in a private close on the northern edge of Handcross.DESCRIPTION A delightful two bedroo...