Sheepstreet Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
- Stunning countryside views
- Tucked away rural location
- Popular Sheepstreet Lane
- Etchingham village and station 1.6 miles
- Substantial outbuilding
- Potential to extend, subject to consent
- Mature 0.4 acre garden with pond
**Guide Price £775,000 - £825,000**
Appealing and well-presented detached house of pleasing character, commanding unspoilt farmland views and situated in a beautiful rural location only 1.6 miles from Etchingham village and station, together with a substantial outbuilding of 767 sq ft with potential to convert, and 0.4 acre garden.
Maureen Cottage is an appealing and well-presented detached house of pleasing character with brick and part tile hung elevations beneath a tiled roof. There is oil-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows.
The property has potential to extend, subject to planning consent, and benefits from being situated in a delightful tucked away rural location with unspoilt farmland views.
The main features are:
• Front door to hallway which is of a good size with ample space for freestanding furniture. Cloakroom fitted with a contemporary white suite with rectangular wash basin and WC.
• Spacious triple aspect dining room with French glazed doors leading to the conservatory, which is finished with a tiled floor. Further door to the terrace and garden and sited to enjoy the stunning surrounding countryside views.
• The sitting room is double aspect and has French doors adjoining the dining room. There is a working fireplace with brick surround and quarry tiled hearth.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is double aspect and finished with Karndean flooring; fitted with a range of wall and base units complemented by wooden worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated fridge and separate freezer situated within a cupboard. Integrated Zanussi washing machine and integrated Bosch dishwasher. Zanussi double oven and Bosch induction hob, and ceramic sink.
• A staircase rises to the first floor landing. The principal bedroom is double aspect, has a feature fireplace and ample space for wardrobes and freestanding furniture.
• There are three further bedrooms, two of which are double aspect and one currently used as a study.
• The family bathroom is finished with a ceramic tiled floor and is fully tiled. Fitted with an enamel bath with wall mounted shower, contemporary styled floating Duravit basin with two deep drawers beneath, useful storage cupboard and WC.
• Separate shower room with a fully tiled shower cubicle, contemporary basin with a cupboard beneath, WC, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Maureen Cottage is approached via a shingled driveway with ample parking and turning space adjacent to a good sized outbuilding of 767 square feet which comprises garaging, workshop and useful storage rooms and has potential to convert, subject to consent.
The property is surrounded by a mixture of mature shrubs, plants and trees and there is a pond to the front.
The rear paved and raised terrace adjacent to the conservatory is sited to embrace the stunning neighbouring countryside views.
In all about 0.4 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Orchard Dell, West Chiltington, West Sussex, RH20
A substantial family house on a good size plot quietly situated in a popular no-through private road with views to the rear over Nyetimber Vineyard with the South Downs beyond, and being just moments ...
Great Footway, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
**Guide Price £815,000 - £825,000** An excellent detached family home with four bedrooms and three reception rooms situated in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac within the popular village of L...