Bemzells Lane, Trolliloes, Hailsham, BN27
POAPrice On Application
- Detached 4 bedroom house
- Delightful countryside location
- Separate indoor pool
- Double garage with room above
- Mature garden and Orchard
- In all approx. 3.89 acres
An attractive, detached house providing spaciously planned accommodation, together with a separate indoor pool, double garage with room above, mature garden, ponds and paddock. Situated in a delightful rural but not isolated location. In all about 3.89 acres. EPC E
Bemzells Cottage is an attractive, detached, four-bedroomed house providing spaciously planned, comfortable accommodation with excellent natural light. The property sits in a delightful rural location enjoying long views across the neighbouring countryside.
The elevations are part brick and tile hung and colour-wash render beneath a tiled roof. The majority of the external windows are upvc double glazed.
The main features of the property include:-
• Entrance lobby with ample space for boots and coats; a panelled glazed door leads into the recepEtion/dining hall, which is double aspect with a sash window to the front, exposed ceiling beam and brick fireplace with stone hearth. Stairs rise to the first floor.
• Steps up to an inner landing. Door to the study which is split level and double aspect, finished with a wooden floor and benefiting from fitted bookcases. Double doors to the sitting room.
• Cloakroom fitted with a white suite comprising WC and wash basin.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has a tiled floor and is fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled-edge worktops and a double stainless steel sink unit. There is a 4-oven AGA, in addition to a separate electric hob. Space for washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The kitchen is double aspect and provides ample space for a table/chairs. A door leads to the rear lobby and the garden.
• The spacious sitting room is finished with solid wood flooring and exposed ceiling beams. There is an open fireplace with a stone hearth and pine surround.
• French doors lead into the wooden framed conservatory. Now in need of some refurbishment, the conservatory has double glazed windows and is finished with a tiled floor, with French doors leading directly out to the garden.
• On the first floor, the light and bright landing has a window overlooking the front of the property.
• There are four good-sized bedrooms, three of which are double aspect and the principal bedroom, with exposed beams, benefits from built in cupboards/wardrobes. There is a spacious en suite bathroom on split levels, fitted with a WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with a Colonial Bristan rainfall shower over. Good-sized airing cupboard with shelving and housing the hot water cylinder.
• The family bathroom is fitted with a coloured suite comprising bath, wash basin and WC.
• From the first floor there are delightful outlooks across the gardens or neighbouring countryside.
Bemzells Cottage is approached via a five bar gate to a generous tarmaced parking area adjacent to the detached double garage. The immediate gardens wrap to three sides of the property with hedged boundaries. There is a detached, timber lined, indoor heated pool with sauna facilities and sliding doors directly onto the garden.
The gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and interspersed with mature shrubs and trees. There is an attractive pond with wooden bridge and paved terrace to one side; small orchard area with paddock and gated access to the lane, in addition to a further large paddock to the south.
The overall gardens and grounds extend to approximately 3.89 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Harmers Hill, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
An impressive well proportioned family home with a modern and contemporary feel, set in a peaceful location enjoying superb countryside views and set in the popular and sought after village of Newick....