Frenches Farm Drive, Heathfield, TN21
- Well-presented terraced house
- Attractive landscaped garden
- Single garage
- Within easy reach of Heathfield town centre
- Convenient for the Cuckoo Trail
- Removed from traffic
- Mainline station 7.5 miles
**Guide Price £280,000 - £300,000**
A very well presented and appealing two-bedroomed terrace house, situated in a popular residential location, removed from traffic and within easy reach of Heathfield town centre and the Cuckoo Trail. EPC D
16 Frenches Farm Drive is a very well presented and appealing two-bedroomed terrace house, situated in a popular residential location, removed from traffic and within reach of Heathfield town centre.
The elevations are brick, part colour washed beneath a tiled roof and there is mains gas-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows.
The main features are:
• Storage cupboard within entrance porch with electricity connected (currently houses a condenser tumble dryer)
• Front door to entrance hall with wood-effect floor, radiator with decorative cover.
• The sitting/dining room has double glazed French doors opening to the garden, and a useful storage cupboard beneath the stairs.
• The kitchen has been redesigned and recently refitted to comprise a stainless steel sink unit, woodblock-effect worktops, contemporary gloss fronted wall and base units, inset gas hob and Zanussi oven beneath; plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and slimline dishwasher, and wood-effect flooring.
• On the first floor there is a landing and bedroom 1 overlooking the rear garden.
• Bedroom 2 has a built-in cupboard with shelving.
• The family bathroom has also been recently refitted and has a panelled bath with shower attachment and glass screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, and cupboard with integrated laundry bin.
The garden is principally at the rear with close-boarded fencing, and has been landscaped to include a lawn, flower beds and two paved sitting out areas.
There is a single garage located in an adjacent block.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation