Nettlesworth Lane, Vines Cross, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Rural village location in Vines Cross
- Stonegate mainline station about 8 miles
- Detached chalet-style house
- Ample garaging and parking
- Heated swimming pool
- Grounds of about 1 acre
**Guide Price £1,150,000-£1,250,000**
Exceptionally well presented detached chalet-style house of 2,656 sq ft, redesigned and updated to form a very comfortable and spaciously planned family home. Situated in a rural but not isolated location, enjoying views over farmland. With a heated swimming pool and grounds of about 1 acre. EPC D
Dewponds is an exceptionally well presented detached chalet-style house of 2,656 sq ft, redesigned and updated within recent years to form a very comfortable and spaciously planned family home.
Improvements include a newly fitted kitchen, utility room, bathroom and shower rooms, new staircase, improved insulation, underfloor heating to the kitchen, bathrooms and living room, oak flooring to the reception hall and study together with the creation of the fine vaulted living room which is a particular wow factor.
The elevations are brick, rendered and colourwashed beneath a pantiled roof which has been fully insulated with the tiles having been lifted and replaced.
Other features are the sealed unit double glazed picture windows to capture the maximum amount of sunshine and enjoy the views. There is Propane gas fired central heating with an underground storage tank.
The main features are:
• Wide covered entrance porch with pitch tiled roof and front door to spacious reception hall with oak floor and, at one end, a door opening onto the balcony and access down to the swimming pool. The study has a picture window, and the sitting room is double aspect with picture windows and doors to the kitchen/dining room.
• The excellent kitchen/dining room is well fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wooden working surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, AEG double oven and microwave, ample power points, ceramic tiled floor with electric underfloor heating, range of wall cupboards, central island unit with wooden working surface, cupboards and pan drawers, Propane gas hob with extractor hood above.
• Leading from the dining area is the wonderful vaulted living room with two sets of doors opening onto a side terrace, plus bi-fold doors at the far end opening onto a balcony, all of which combines to form a wonderful entertaining area.
• The utility room has a ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel sink with wooden working surfaces, cupboards beneath, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
• On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, one with mirror-fronted wardrobe cupboards and an en suite tiled shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• The fully tiled bath/shower room has a bath, basin, WC and shower cubicle, plus underfloor heating.
• The first floor is approached by an easy rising staircase to a landing with access to roof storage space.
• There are three further bedrooms, one with an en suite tiled shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC, and another having access to the extensive roof storage space.
• Separate cloakroom with basin and WC.
Traditional style cart lodge garaging for three cars, with two sections being open fronted and the elevations being part brick, timber framed, weatherboard clad beneath a tiled roof. There is a useful undercover storage area for garden machinery and equipment.
The gardens and grounds surround the property and there is an extensive gravelled driveway providing ample parking for several cars. There are extensive areas of lawn/grass for ease of maintenance.
To the rear of the house is the well maintained heated swimming pool set in a wide paved surround and with steps down to a further paved area with lighting at night, all of which creates an ideal entertaining area in the summer.
In all about 1 acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Turners Green Lane, Sparrows Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
An attractive 1930s family house in a popular location within easy reach of the village with 0.3 of an acre and 1.25 miles from the station.Description Clematis Cottage is an attractive 1930s detached...
West Chiltington Lane, Coneyhurst, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
A modern detached family house built in 2016, offering bright and generous accommodation of approximately 2,680 sq.ft., finished to a very high standard throughout. Situated within easy reach of both...