Rushlake Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
- Rushlake Green village location
- Attractive Grade II Listed period cottage
- Two reception rooms, two bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Delightful rear garden
- Stonegate mainline station 8 miles
An attractive and well-presented attached Grade II Listed period cottage, enjoying light and spaciously planned accommodation, in a sought after location overlooking the village green, together with off-road parking and a very pretty garden.
Cressina is an attractive, attached, Grade II Listed, period cottage enjoying well-presented, light and spaciously planned accommodation with oil-fired central heating and some secondary double glazing. The elevations are brick, colourwashed white, part tile hung beneath a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door to the delightful sitting room/study area having an attractive bay window with display shelf and views over the village green, open fireplace with painted wood surround and mantelpiece, arch recess to one side. Staircase to first floor and door to the rear garden.
• The dining room is double aspect and also overlooks the village green. Tiled floor and cupboard housing the oil-fired central heating boiler.
• The kitchen has a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath, wall cupboards, Zanussi electric hob and oven, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, larder cupboard.
• The cloak/shower room has a shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• On the first floor is a large landing/occasional bedroom 3 with a range of bookshelves and has potential to be divided in order to create a separate third bedroom.
• The principal bedroom overlooks the rear garden and the en suite bathroom has a bath with shower attachment, basin and WC, and views over the village green.
• Bedroom 2 has a range of wardrobe cupboards along one wall, separate deep storage cupboard and a view over the rear garden.
The front garden is fence enclosed and has gated access into the off-road gravelled parking space, area of lawn and flower beds.
The delightful fence enclosed rear garden has a terrace adjacent to the house, area of lawn, flower borders, old apple tree and a timber garden shed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Pipers Lane, Balls Cross, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
A rare opportunity to acquire a real gem situated in a beautiful rural location in an archetypal Sussex hamlet, comprising a character cottage and paddock. In all about 1.33 acres. Potential to ext...