Trolliloes, Cowbeech, East Sussex, BN27
- Rural village location
- Quiet country lane
- Single storey property
- Detached annexe
- Delightful garden
- Detached workshop
**Guide Price £675,000 - £720,000**
An interesting opportunity to acquire a detached single storey property having the benefit of a separate detached annexe, set down a quiet country lane in a delightful rural location, together with a private garden of about 0.37 of an acre. EPC E
An interesting opportunity to acquire a detached single storey property and separate detached annexe, the elevations being painted pebbledash beneath a tile hung and tiled roof. There is LPG central heating and double glazing.
The main features of the property include:
• The reception hall has a tiled floor and doors to both the study and the kitchen/breakfast room.
• The kitchen/breakfast room, an impressively proportioned split-level room with a lower dining area having porcelain tiled floor, and door to garden.
• The kitchen area comprises an extensive range of painted wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops, incorporating a freestanding Flavel LPG gas cooker with seven rings and three ovens. Attractive 1½ bowl sink unit with drainer.
• Recessed separate utility area housing a large freestanding Hisense fridge and freezer and with plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. A door from this area leads to the cloakroom with WC, hand basin and storage, also housing with Ideal Logic combi-boiler.
• An arched doorway leads to the study/snug with wood-effect laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard and panelled timber door to the sitting room, another well-proportioned room with high ceilings and a part-brick chimney breast with tiled hearth and fitted wood burner. Door to useful boot room/lobby which in turn leads to the conservatory/gym.
• The sitting room opens to a further reception space, which is currently used as a family/television room, and is bright, triple aspect with a period-style mantelpiece, granite hearth and open fire.
• Boot room - this is a useful space which leads to the conservatory/gym which has a stone tiled floor and sliding patio doors to the garden. It currently houses a hot tub and a gymnasium area.
• The inner hall leads to the principal bedroom, a comfortable double bedroom with a range of built-in oak wardrobes with shelves and hanging space.
• Bedroom 2 is another good double bedroom with a tranquil view over the garden. Bedroom 3 currently serves as a music/recording studio and has a double aspect with sliding patio doors onto a raised deck.
• The family bathroom comprises a panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, low voltage spotlights.
This comprises a detached single storey annexe of similar construction to the main house. A double glazed door opens to the kitchen with a range of painted wall and base units and co-ordinating worktops, 1½ bowl sink unit, space for an under counter fridge.
A door from the kitchen leads to a shower room with shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
One step down from the kitchen leads to a dining area with tongue and groove walls to half height, double aspect and with glass panelled double doors to the bed/sitting room, another generously proportioned room with partly vaulted ceilings, triple aspect over the gardens and front driveway, separate front door leading to the driveway.
Gardens and Grounds
To the front of the house is a paved area of hardstanding with parking for several cars. Gates open onto a separate fenced area of garden housing the LPG tank and with access to the detached timber workshop with power connected.
Double timber gates from the front driveway lead to the gardens which are principally laid to a level lawn, with a chicken coop, and a useful area of vegetable garden with a timber garden shed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stream Lane, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
A delightful Grade II Listed period house, in a rural but not isolated country location, and set within a most beautiful garden of about 0.9 of an acre.Brook Cottage is a delightful Grade II Listed pe...
Mare Hill Common, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
An attractive, detached, period cottage occupying an elevated position enjoying far reaching views from the garden and first floor over the roof tops to the South Downs. Located within walking distan...