Hog Hill, Winchelsea, East Sussex, TN36
- Detached chalet-style house
- Very rural location
- Useful range of outbuildings
- Large lake
- Glasshouses and Polytunnels
- About 26 acres in all
- Subject to an AOC
- Rye town and station about 4.7 miles
OFTEN SOUGHT BUT SELDOM FOUND
An appealing detached chalet-style house (1948) set down a farm drive in a rural and somewhat isolated setting with wonderful southerly views, substantial steel-framed barn, mobile home, selection of glasshouses and polytunnels together with a lake and about 26 acres.
Note: the property is subject to an AOC.
Little Panel Farm comprises an appealing detached chalet-style house, built in 1948 and subject to an Agricultural Occupancy Condition (AOC).
The elevations are brick beneath a tiled roof, and there is oil-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
The main features are:
• Front door to entrance hall with timber floor and cupboard beneath stairs.
• The very pleasant sitting room has a fireplace with woodburner, bookshelves and views over the farmland.
• The kitchen/family room has a timber floor and glazed door with side panels to the garden. The kitchen section has a glazed sink with timber working surfaces, range of cupboards, oil-fired Rayburn for cooking, heating and hot water, electric hob, wall cupboards, wine racks.
• Leading from the kitchen/ family area is the dining room which is double aspect. The utility room has a glazed sink, plumbing for washing machine and door to the garden.
• There are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin and WC.
• The first floor has a landing and two further bedrooms, one with wardrobe cupboards, door to a balcony and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
Little Panel Farm enjoys a sensational location, situated at the end of a 400 yard driveway.
There is an attractive, private area of garden surrounding the property with a brick and paved sitting out area with arbour above, hedging and a selection of flowering plants, roses and shrubs.
The modern steel-framed barn by Robinson from Derby measures about 16m x 14m and has electricity connected. Mobile home. Two polytunnels and excellent useful glasshouses which in recent years have been employed to grow organic vegetables and have water and electricity connected. Two timber loose boxes. Block and slate outbuilding.
This is principally rough grassland with two small copses, one of which has a pond. The western boundary has frontage to a river known as the Pannel Sewer.
A particular feature is a large lake which provides irrigation for the land and glasshouses, is stocked with fish and provides a wonderful natural habitat for many forms of wildlife.
In all about 26 acres
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Crowborough Road, Nutley, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
A delightful Grade II listed cottage offering flexible accommodation and numerous outbuildings surrounded by its own gardens and grounds of approximately 6 acres, situated within a quiet semi-rural lo...