St. Mary's Villas, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Attractive Victorian villa
- Excellent Battle location
- Private cul-de-sac setting
- Newly refurbished
- Ample parking
- South facing garden
- Batle Mainline Station 0.3 miles
An extremely attractive semi-detached Victorian house in this very sought-after private cul-de-sac. The house has recently been the subject of an extensive programme of refurbishment and has excellent parking provision and a south-facing garden. EPC C
Number 3 St Marys Villas is an extremely attractive, semi-detached, Victorian villa in one of Battles most sought-after private cul-de-sacs. The house is very well located for access to Battle mainline station and the centre of Battle itself.
The property has recently been refurbished and is offered chain free.
The elevations are colourwashed, part stucco with cornerstones, beneath a tiled roof. There is gas-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing throughout.
The main features are:
• A part glazed panelled door leads to the entrance hall with a door to the cloakroom with WC and wash basin. Glazed door to the nicely proportioned sitting room with almost full height windows overlooking the front garden. A panelled door leads to the useful and compact study. A further glazed door gives access to the dining room with wood-effect vinyl flooring, glass display shelves and a patio door leading to the rear terrace.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has recently been installed and comprises an extensive range of painted wall and base units with co-ordinating marble-effect worktops, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, two Beko ovens and a Beko induction hob with overhead extractor, Beko fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher, Beko washer dryer. There is a breakfast bar and doors to both the front of the house and out to the terrace at the rear.
• The lower ground floor comprises a large room with natural light and full head height, which at present is used for storage but could serve a variety of purposes, including a cinema or gym.
• On the first floor the principal bedroom is of extremely generous proportions and offers attractive southerly views over the rear garden. There is a painted mantelpiece with cast iron fireplace and a panelled door leads to the en suite shower room with glazed shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail and wood-effect vinyl flooring.
• Bedroom 2 is another generous double bedroom, again with a painted mantelpiece and cast iron fireplace. Bedroom 3 is situated to the rear of the house and offers attractive views over the garden.
• The family bathroom comprises a panelled bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit and WC, heated towel rail and wood-effect vinyl flooring.
Council Tax: Band D
To the front of the house is a small garden with a driveway providing parking for several cars where there is an electric car charging point.
The rear garden offers a very spacious paved terrace with raised borders and cast iron gates lead to steps up to the raised lawn area with mature shrubs and trees.
There is a timber garden shed and a gate leads to a rear area of hardstanding with off-street parking for several cars.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Sicklehatch Lane, Maynards Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £700,000 - £750,000** An attractive detached period house (not Listed) extended and adapted in recent years to provide excellent accommodation, in a traffic-free location withi...