Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- Country lane location
- Wonderful rural views
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Rushlake Green Village 2 miles
- Mainline stations within 11 miles
- Detached house extended in 2011
- Useful office with home working potential
- Established 0.3 acre garden
- Chain Free
**Guide Price £825,000 - £875,000**
A very appealing and well-presented detached house of pleasing character in a delightful rural location enjoying wonderful views across open farmland in this unspoilt stretch of East Sussex countryside and set within 0.3 of an acre of garden. CHAIN FREE.
A very appealing and well-presented detached house of pleasing character dating from 1957 and extended in 2011 to form a comfortable family home with wonderful farmland views.
There is Calor gas central heating, sealed unit double glazed windows and doors and a new septic tank drainage system.
The main features are:
• Front door to enclosed porch and inner door to an entrance area leading through to the open-plan living room which has an oak floor and comprises a dining area with cupboard beneath stairs and a sitting area, having a fireplace with woodburner, and door to the terrace and garden.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is well-fitted with a range of units comprising a 1½ bowl sink, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, Siemens double ovens, Bosch Calor-gas hob with extractor above, oil-fired two-oven Aga, further range of cupboards and drawers, door to the terrace and garden.
• Stable-type door to the utility room which has a stainless steel sink with cupboards beneath, cupboard housing the Calor gas central heating boiler, door to the rear porch with further door to the garden.
• In addition, there is a useful office and wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• The first floor is approached by a staircase to a pleasant landing with an airing cupboard and access to an excellent loft roof space. The principal bedroom enjoys the views and has a walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with bath having shower fitting, basin and WC, together with fitted storage cupboards.
• Bedroom 2 has a range of wardrobe cupboards along one wall and views. Bedroom 3 also enjoys the views and bedroom 4 has a range of cupboards and fitted furniture.
• The family shower room has a shower cubicle, basin and WC.
The very pleasant, easily managed garden has ample parking/turning space in front of the house, together with areas of lawn, sun terrace, a number of shrubs, two apple trees and a vegetable area.
Timber garden shed. Glasshouse.
In all about 0.3 of an acre
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Iwood Cottages, Rushlake Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £750,000 - £775,000** A very appealing four-bedroom attached cottage located in a glorious stretch of countryside with far-reaching southerly views to the South Downs. Set wit...