Brightling, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
- Superb location with westerly farmland views
- Chalet bungalow with enormous potential
- Unspoilt rural village location
- Mainline station about 3 miles
- 350 yard driveway approach
- Double garage
- In all about 0.3 of an acre
A superbly situated chalet bungalow set about 350 yards down a driveway with exceptional westerly views over farmland. The property is in need of updating and offers enormous potential for an incoming purchaser. The grounds extend to about 0.3 of an acre and there is a double garage. EPC E
Lake Cottage enjoys a superb location, set about 350 yards down a shared driveway with glorious farmland views. The elevations are of brick beneath a pitch tiled roof. There is sealed unit double glazing throughout, and oil-fired central heating with radiators on the ground floor but not on the first floor. The property requires modernisation and offers enormous potential.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Front door with covered storm porch to entrance hall. Pine staircase to first floor. The double aspect sitting room is situated to the rear of the house and has wonderful westerly views over the garden and farmland beyond. Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Serving hatch to kitchen.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has a stainless steel sink unit with drainers to the side and cupboards and drawers beneath. Further work surfaces with eye level units. Plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, former fireplace recess housing Trianco oil-fired boiler. Larder with shelving and window to the front. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and immersion heater. Door to the side porch with built-in cupboard and part glazed door to the outside.
• The dining room/bedroom 2 has an aspect over the front garden, built-in storage cupboard. Bedroom 1 has superb views over the rear garden and countryside beyond with two useful wardrobe cupboards.
• The bathroom has a panel-enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, part-tiled walls.
• From the hall the staircase rises to the first floor landing giving access to bedroom 3, which has superb views to the rear, and bedroom 4, which is a single bedroom, also with wonderful views and a door leading to the loft space.
Lake Cottage is approached down a shared driveway of some 350 yards and has a pair of garages of breezeblock construction with two sets of up-and-over doors. A pathway bordered by dwarf brick walls leads to the front door, either side of which are areas of lawn which continue round to the side and rear of the property, providing exceptional views over the unspoilt countryside.
There are mature trees including Scots pine and chestnut.
Gardens and grounds - in all about 0.3 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
The Paddocks, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
A well-presented semi detached house located in a quiet position within Bolnore Village next to protected woodland, with a secluded rear garden and driveway with a detached double garage. EPC Rating: ...
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
Lower Street, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This impressive town house is located in the village centre and comprises four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, basement snug and sitting room with balcony providing panoramic f...