Eatenden Lane, Mountfield, East Sussex, TN32
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
- Commercial building B1 use
- Grounds of 5.12 acres
- Rural location
- Within easy reach of A21
- Office, workshop and storage area
A very rare opportunity to acquire an excellent detached commercial building with B1 use, which comprises a smart office suite, very spacious workshop and additional storage area. The property sits in a very attractive plot of some 5.12 acres within the popular parish of Mountfield.
The Barn, on Eatenden Lane in popular Mountfield, offers a very rare opportunity to acquire a substantial detached commercial building set in a very attractive plot of some 5.12 acres.
• To the rear of the property is a very smart office suite with wooden flooring and with ample space for five or six workstations.
• There is a recessed area suitable for storing coats, which also currently houses a fridge and with some further adaptations could be used as a small kitchenette.
• This then leads to the cloakroom with wash basin and WC.
• This generous office space has a door to the capacious workshop with very high ceilings and a full height door to the front allowing the loading and unloading of substantial items. This area could be useful for a variety of uses.
To the side of the property is a lean-to/storage area. This is covered and has been used historically to store timber.
There is an area of hardstanding providing parking for several cars. Broadband and telephone lines, water and electricity connected to the building and at present a private drainage system.
The extremely attractive grounds extend to some 5.12 acres and immediately behind the property is a large area of cut grass which leads to the picturesque woodland with a number of mature deciduous trees, bordered on one side by a very attractive stream which runs through the property.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
The Drive, Ifold, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
An exceptional plot of approximately 2.7 acres (1.21 hectares) including stable yard and paddocks. There is planning consent for a two storey chalet property of approximately 2300 sq. ft. (213.8 m) an...