Cripps Corner, Staplecross, East Sussex, TN32
- Spacious family house
- Semi-rural location
- Excellent outside office and separate studio
- Balcony overlooking garden
- Garden and Woodland
- In all about 0.81 of an acre
**Guide Price £850,000 - £900,000**
An opportunity to acquire a wonderful family house of 2,688 square feet enjoying south-westerly views in a semi-rural location, together with a useful outside Office, excellent Studio, garden and woodland - in all about 0.81 of an acre. EPC E
An excellent detached family house, originally thought to have been built in the 1950s/1960s, which has proved to be a wonderful family home for the present owners for the last 28 years. The elevations are brick, colour-washed white, part-tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There is mains gas central heating and sealed unit double glazed picture windows.
The main features are:
• Front door to an impressive galleried reception hall 1911 x 128 with wood burner, which, as it is centrally located, provides warmth throughout the house. The cloakroom has a basin and WC.
• The south-west facing sitting room has an oak floor, door to a full length balcony, ideal for entertaining in the summer and having an outlook over the woodland gardens.
• The dining room has an open fireplace with wooden surround, mantelpiece and tiled inset, picture windows.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with wooden units, 1½ bowl sink, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath, wall cupboards above. Hotpoint double oven, Ariston gas hob with extractor hob above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas-fired central heating boiler.
• The first floor has a landing with store cupboard. Bedroom 1 has a range of wardrobe cupboards along one wall, door to office/bedroom 6, also with door to the landing, and an en suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• Two further bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin, WC and large shower cubicle.
• The second floor is approached via an easy rising staircase to a landing and two spacious bedrooms, both with picture windows and substantial eaves storage space. Note: it is considered additional en suite bathrooms could be created, if required.
This building has been used as a consulting room and has double glazed patio doors overlooking the garden and woodland. There is power connected and fibre optic broadband, and space for a separate WC if required.
This is an excellent detached purpose-built building located within the woodland and provides a wonderful sense of escapement. It is fully insulated and has a pine panelled interior, double glazed doors, balcony and a living space with kitchenette in one corner and a shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
To one side is a Hot Tub placed under a timber roofed shelter,
The Gardens and Grounds
Green Villa is set back from the road and approached over a tarmac drive with ample parking space and, to one side, a small area originally used as a car port.
There is an easily managed area of garden surrounding the house, principally lawn/rough grass and with a mature magnolia tree.
This then merges into an area of light woodland where the studio is located and beyond into the principal section of woodland. All of which provides a wonderful benefit.
In all about 0.81 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation