The Street, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Well-presented detached house
- Manageable garden
- Tucked away location
- Walking distance to village
- Double garage with storage
- Convenient for Battle and Robertsbridge Stations
**Guide Price £825,000 - £875,000**
An exceptionally well-presented detached house (1999) ideally located in the centre of the village, approached down a private lane, removed from traffic and set within a manageable sized part wall enclosed garden. EPC C
Millstones Cottage is an exceptionally well-presented detached house, the elevations being brick, half tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There are timber-framed sealed unit double glazed windows, mains gas-fired central heating and also mains drainage.
The main features are:
• Front door to entrance hall with polished maple wood floor.
• The attractive sitting room has a feature brick fireplace with gas point, glass fronted shelved display cupboard and double doors to the conservatory which has brick to half height, a tiled floor and a door to the garden.
• From the conservatory, double doors open through to the dining room with view through to the kitchen and door to the hall.
• The well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room has a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath and wall cupboards above. Integrated Zanussi dishwasher, Rangemaster Professional gas range cooker.
• The utility room has a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, working surface with cupboards beneath, plumbing for washing machine, vent for dryer, wall-mounted gas-fired central heating boiler, door to the garden. Separate cloakroom with basin and WC.
• The first floor has a pleasant landing with an airing cupboard. The principal bedroom has two built-in wardrobe cupboards and an en suite bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin and WC.
• There are three further bedrooms, one of which has a double wardrobe cupboard, and a family bathroom with bath having shower attachment, basin, WC and separate shower cubicle.
Brick and tile double garage with double openiing doors, internal stairs to useful first floor storage.
Adjacent to the garaging is a further area providing additional parking for two/three cars.
The manageable sized garden is part wall and hedge enclosed and has been cleverly landscaped to provide an area of lawn, brick paths and further circular paved sitting out area set within a gravelled surround.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation