Marlpits Lane, Ninfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
£375,000Offers In Excess Of
- Lovely Rural Lane setting
- Flexible accommodation
- Immaculately presented
- Parking for 2 cars
- Battle mainline station (Charing Cross) 4.6 miles
- Recently converted
- 0.3 miles of Ninfield Village
- Manageable garden
An exceptionally well presented 3/4 bedroom mid-terrace house on an attractive country lane on the edge of popular Ninfield. The property features an unusual and very stylish split level layout offering much flexibility. There is reserved parking for two cars and an attractive and manageable private rear garden.
4 Bircholt is an immaculately and stylishly presented 3/4 bedroom mid-terrace house. The split level layout is unusual and offers much flexibility. The elevations are part rendered and part tile hung beneath a tiled roof. There is sealed unit double glazing throughout and bottled gas fired central heating.
The main features are:
• Entrance hall with wood-effect vinyl flooring. A panelled door leads to the kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of smart wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops incorporating 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Electric Lamona induction hob with overhead extractor, Lamona double oven and integrated Lamona dishwasher. There is ample space for family dining.
• From the main hall steps lead down to the reception room which has wood-effect vinyl flooring and glazed double doors leading out to the terrace and garden. Four steps lead from the entrance level to the mezzanine with parquet-effect vinyl flooring on the landing. Panelled door leading to the generously proportioned sitting room/bedroom 4, currently arranged as a sitting room. The utility room has a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops including stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine. Cloakroom with WC, wash basin in vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• On the first floor the landing has a cupboard housing the water tank. The principal bedroom is a generous double room with views to the rear over the gardens and countryside beyond. There is an en suite shower room with vinyl flooring, a glazed and tiled shower cubicle, WC, wash basin in vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• There are two further bedrooms, both offering views to the front over neighbouring countryside. The family bathroom features a panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment with glazed shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
4 Bircholt sits at the centre of a terrace of recently renovated properties and is approached via a shared driveway providing reserved parking for two vehicles.
There is a large timber shed to the front of the property with communal access, ideal for garden storage, etc.
To the rear of the house is an attractive, manageable sized garden with a paved terrace adjacent to the reception room leading to the main area of lawn. At the end of the garden a gate leads to a shared area with a pathway that leads around to the side and front of the properties.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Church Street, Warnham, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
A substantial brick built end of terrace cottage with scope for refurbishment and a good size garden. Situated in the heart of the popular village of Warnham with butchers, newsagents/general store, ...
Banks Croft, Sullington Copse, Storrington, West Sussex, RH20
This beautifully presented, extended and recently refurbished three bedroom, two bathroom house is quietly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Storrington with its wide range...